Thursday, April 15, 2010

Well that certainly explains a lot...

I've known for a long time that a lot of people believe that there are aliens visiting earth. After years of teaching high school, that doesn't even rank in my top 10 crazy ideas I've heard.

Based on a recent survey, 20% of people worldwide (or at least in selected countries) believe that aliens walk among us disguised as humans. That number is high enough. But apparently, in China and India, the number is 40%!

I've been pondering that all day today. Did 40% of the people I walked past today here in China believe that there were aliens walking among us? Were those aliens on the street right then?

Or maybe they think I'm an alien. I kind of hope that they do. I'm wondering if I can come up with some way to entertain myself by confirming their suspicions. That would be some good clean fun....

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hahahahaha! That's so awesome.

wearegovernment said...

Oh, I guess my cover is blown. I'll have to go back to being disguised as a toaster.