Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Changes are in Store

I have really lacked my old blogging motivation lately. I'm going to get back to it, but in the meantime I've made a momentous (for my dozen or so readers) decision to rework this blog to a different purpose.

For some time, I've wanted to write a few more general essays on cultural, philosophical, and political topics. Several times, I've been on the brink of starting a new blog for that purpose. One of the things that has held me back is the lack of a blog name.

Finally, I realized that the name I actually wanted to write under was the one I already had. I like this name, and it is appropriate to the tone and perspective from which I wish to write.

All of my previous, family-adventures-in-China posts have been transferred to a new blog. It is not confidential, but at the same time, I don't really wish for my two blogging worlds to mix. Therefore, I have provided no link. If you actually know me, please email me and ask for the new link. And if you don't actually know me, then convince me in the comments that I should divulge the new link.

Happy Trails.

AzA

No comments: