Friday, May 8, 2009

Watch this Place.

I haven't got around to/felt like making a blog post lately. That's too bad, because I've got a lot of good pictures, some good stories, some righteous indignations, a report on swine flu hysteria, and last but not least a lead on good Mexican food in Shanghai. You will just have to check back later. Maybe I'll muster some ambition this weekend.

So, as a little placeholder here, I thought I'd through in an interesting link to the total solar eclipse that is going to pass right over Shanghai and Suzhou on July 22. Unfortunately, that will be when we are back in the U.S.. That is actually disappointing, but life is like that sometimes, and it will be good to go home.

3 comments:

mom of fab five said...

i got the mexican food waiting for you--when is your return date?

I am in the same boat for blogging-lots to say--just no time or energy

The Arizona Anachronism said...

We will be back in the U.S. for one month as of July 7th. We look forward to seeing you!

colleeeen said...

when will you be in AZ? i have been planning to see your folks this summer and it would be great if we could line it up to see you-all as well.

hey, my word verification is "cation." first time i've ever recognized one as a real word.