Wednesday, February 25, 2009

China News Story: don't dis' your mistress.

Okay, so it is a tragic tale, but just try reading it without laughing. This short little story has got it all: sex, money, revenge, deceit, humiliation, greed, stupidity, suicide, murder (attempted), all around strange behavior (they all took a vacation together!?), and finally, a heaping helping of just desserts.

You just can't make this stuff up.

Post Script: March 2nd. I'm following some leads that indicate that perhaps you can make this stuff up. There are rumors that this story is a rumor. My skeptism started with the notion that they all got in the car together for some sort of group outing, which is a very hard scenario to imagine. Who would ever think that a major news outlet could fail to check its sources and run a story just because they hoped it was true? I am shocked! shocked I say!

I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

mom of fab five said...

I am feeling like my life is boring these days--no adventure--just politics and fianance drama--You have gotten me hooked on Engrish--I thought this title was interesting--at first i thought it was your blog- and i thought-"Wow, Don is being rather bold in his thoughts" The clip that popped up on my blog was "Lee is whoring out"
I was cracking up--i could hardly wait to see what that was about....
Really enjoy reading and seeing your adventures. I got my passport--we are still talking about a visit...miss you guys

The Arizona Anachronism said...

That is why I prefaced it as a "China News Story"! I may have to go back and re-title...